Monday, June 28

kristin cavallari talks "OneKid OneWorld"

LookToTheStars.org has posted an exclusive interview with Kristin Cavallari about her involvement with the charity OneKid OneWorld, which aims to provide education to children across the globe, in whatever situation they're in, by creating and/or enhancing athletics and education programs. Though K-Cav is quite new to the charity - her first trip to Ecuador was this past January - I am glad to see a young person putting their assets towards an amazing cause. I must admit, I was def surprised to see someone like Kristin getting in touch with her philanthropic side (I honestly didn't see it in her) but as long as the girl keeps choosing donating over drama, she'll stay in my good books. Especially cause I only liked her on Laguna anyways. Her interview and appearance at a fund-raising even is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatd'ya think?